Recipe Of Keto Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Chocolate Avocado Pudding has to be one of the richest and creamiest desserts a cuisine can have. The fact that it can be made in Keto friendly terms is an icing on the top. Keto Chocolate Avocado Pudding is one of the most versatile dishes out there as it can be made in as many as five ways and we're sure there's a sixth way we haven't discovered yet. You can really get in there and get creative with flavors, add-ins, and toppings on your favorite Keto Chocolate Avocado Pudding by adding all your favorite toppings on this dessert to make it taste better.
Avocado is a super food and has ample health benefits such as weight loss, aiding to women health in terms of regulating estrogen and reproductive system. Chocolate especially when it is dark chocolate helps to deal with anxiety and stress. Avocado and chocolate both are great foods and when they unite to get created into a Keto Pudding, we can't help but drool over the rich creamy texture and the yummy taste it gives.
The Keto Chocolate Avocado Pudding is a creamy, whipped mousse-like dessert that comes together quickly and it really hits the spot. It comes with many amazing flavours such as salted butter, mint, coconut, cinnamon- cardamom flavour etc. This recipe blog post tells you the easiest way in which you can prepare the Keto version of Avocado Chocolate Pudding at home with a few handy ingredients which are mostly stocked up in every kitchen. Here you go.
MAIN INGREDIENTS REQUIRED
- ⅓ cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup of salted butter (optional)
- ½ cup of peppermint extract
- ¼ cup raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 large hass avocados
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Sweetener to taste (Dates, Honey, Maple Syrup)
- Almond or Peanut Butter
- Coffee Powder
- Chocolate Chips
- Sea Salt
- Coconut Flakes
- Coconut Extract
- Cinnamon and other spices
- Almonds, hazelnuts, cashews or other nuts/seeds
- Whipped coconut cream
- In the food processor or high speed blender and add the coconut milk and cacao in it for starting with the Keto Avocado Chocolate Pudding.
- Add more cacao if you want the taste of a dark chocolate pudding.
- Now blend until it turns into a smooth and creamy batter and the cacao is fully mixed in.
- Remove the pits and scoop out of the flesh from the avocado and add it to the processor or blender. Now add the remaining ingredients into it.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, stopping as needed to scrape down the sides.
- Taste the pudding and adjust the ingredients, as needed for your needs.
- Add more sweetener according to your taste, if you’d like.
- If you wish to have a richer deeper chocolate flavor, add more cacao. If you wish to have a tad thinner, add more coconut milk.
- Check that the pudding will thicken up as it cools in the refrigerator.
- Divide evenly among 2 to 4 serving dishes. You can serve immediately or place into the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes, to thicken up a bit more.
- Top with your desired toppings such as mint extracts, almonds, cashews, choco chips, hazelnuts etc.
- Add a scoop of whipped coconut cream on the top to add to it's taste.
- Pour on it a spoon of maple syrup or honey as per your choice.
- You can store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for five days without any preservative.
Your Ketogenic Avocado Chocolate Pudding is ready to be served chilled and to be stored for up to five days if you manage to control your sugar rush. This dessert is the perfect combination of health and ultimate taste.