The Perfect Keto Coffee Recipe
- 20 Aug, 2020
WHAT IS KETO ?
Keto or Ketogenic diet is a unique diet which gives emphasis on eating more fats and minimal carbs with adequate amounts of protein. Due to the scarcity of carbohydrates in the body, it starts using the fats and proteins present in the body to produce energy. The amino acids and fatty acids are broken down for the synthesis of energy in the absence of carbs and this leads to the process of Ketosis, wherein the body sheds off extra weight and has many other health benefits as well if followed strictly.
Coffee is one such drink which people can't let go, even when on a diet. Quitting the habit of having coffee in a diet might be one of the toughest parts of the diet. However the regular classic coffee can cause hindrances in your diet, so why not have a diet friendly coffee. Are you on a Ketogenic diet? Are you missing having coffee in the morning, after the gym, at the office and at night to stay awake for late? We've got you covered with our Keto Coffee Recipe. The Keto Diet and the Keto Coffee go hand in hand. While you might have heard of hundreds of different recipes claiming to be the best, one never knows the authenticity of it, as far as it being Keto Friendly is concerned.
Keto coffee is similar to your Bulletproof Coffee, Butter Coffee, Black Coffee still different in many aspects. It is more healthier, tastier than the others and is often suggested on intermittent fasting, vegan diet, keto diet etc. Consuming a mug of Keto Coffee a day gives you instant energy boost and extreme satiety for the day and you don't feel the urge of hunger for some time then. Keto coffee helps in boosting your metabolism and immunity and is believed to result in weight loss with proper diet & exercise regime.
BENEFITS OF KETO COFFEE
- The ketogenic coffee is known to give instant energy boost to the body processes.
- Keto coffee also initiates weight loss.
- The Keto diet as well as the keto promote good digestion tracts.
- Keto coffee helps to get rid of lethargy.
- Ketogenic coffee is a healing agent.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It releases happiness hormones.
RECIPE OF KETO COFFEE
Here we present to you one of the easiest Keto Coffee recipes which is perfectly creamy, healthy and can be consumed in every season due to its richness in taste and nutrition. The basic components you would need for this are a cup of hot freshly brewed black coffee, some grass-fed cow butter and 2 teaspoons of MCT oil, if you don't have MCT oil in your pantry, you can use coconut oil too.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 1 CUP OF BLACK COFFEE
- 2 TABLESPOONS OF GRASS FED BUTTER
- 2 TABLESPOONS OF MCT OIL
- 1 TABLESPOON WHIPPING CREAM (OPTIONAL)
1. BREWING THE COFFEE - You can take already brewed coffee but if you like to prepare it yourself, you can follow these steps. Take a large bowl or jug. Brew 1 cup of coffee in it by your favorite method of brewing. Collect the brewed coffee.
2. PREPARATION OF THE COFFEE - Now that you have brewed your coffee, we are ready to make Keto Coffee. You need to get ready with your coffee blender, even a normal blender would do the needful.
- Place the brewed coffee in the blender.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of grass fed butter and sugar free into the coffee and mix thoroughly.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of MCT Oil at the mixture and mix well. (You can use coconut oil as well, as it would give similar taste.) ( Coconut oil has anti- inflammatory, anti- fungal, anti- bacterial and anti- viral properties.)
- Now add one 1 tablespoon of whipping cream into your coffee if you wish it to be a rich, creamy coffee. (This step is optional and can be skipped too.)
- Mix all ingredients for a second and now blend at a high speed.
- Make sure to blend the coffee at a high speed until it is emulsified and turns frothy in texture and is lightened in colour. (A maximum of 1 minute would do.)
- Pour the Keto Coffee into your favorite mug and enjoy.
- If you wish your coffee to be more lavish, you can add ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract into the coffee.
- You can use coconut oil instead of MCT Oil.
This perfect recipe of the Keto Coffee matches the strict standards of the Ketogenic diet, helps you lose weight, stay fit and you would love your Keto coffee as never before.