Keto Vegetable Pakore Recipe
- 14 Jul, 2020
When it’s monsoon hitting, everyone starts developing the taste and aroma of crunchy pakoras along with tea. Enjoying the weather by sitting back, staring at the drizzles, having crispy pakoras by dipping them into sizzling green chutney and having a sip of Indian Chai. What else does an Indian want ? Maybe to avoid grease and oil from Pakoras which make them unhealthy to eat. So, here is “Keto Vegetable Pakora Recipe”, a healthy snack to hangout with.
So, let us get started with the recipe of Keto Vegetable Pakora
Breakdown of this appetizing Recipe:
- Calories: 270
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Carbs: 6g
- Fat: 35g
- Protein: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 1 plate (4-6 pieces)
- Finely Shredded Cabbage - 100 g
- Coriander - 2 Tbsp Chopped
- Keto Flour - 150 g
- Green Chillies - 2 Finely Chopped
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Chaat Masala - 1/4 Tsp
- Onion - ½ cup
- Ginger Paste - 1 Tsp
- Red Chili Powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Salt - A Quarter Tsp
- Coconut Oil - 4 Tbsp
- Take a bowl and mix Finely Shredded Cabbage, Coriander, Green Chillies, Onion and Ginger Paste.
- Now add all the spices which are needed: Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Chaat Masala and Salt.
- Now add keto flour to this mixture and simultaneously add warm water to it. Make a semi solid paste out of the mixture. Consistency of the mixture should be thick.
- Take a frying pan and put coconut oil in it. Let it heat.
- Make small balls out of the batter using your fingers or spoon. Deep Fry it in the heating oil.
- Keep on frying until you get a golden brown crispy texture out of it. Once they are done, put the pakoras out of the pan.
- Put the pakoras on a tissue paper, so that the excess oil gets absorbed. Have these pakoras sizzling hot.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on the pakoras just before eating. It tastes good.
- Have these healthy pakoras with green mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
Enjoy hot and healthy Keto Vegetable Pakoras with your friends and loved ones !