Immunity Booster Shots - Healthy Ginger Shots Recipe
- 16 Sep, 2020
Like any fighting force, the immune system army marches on its stomach. That is why, you need to be choosy while picking the right set of food items which can help in enhancing the immunity. Immunity Booster Shots is a blend of powerful ingredients such as garlic, ginger, honey, turmeric, lemon, orange, black pepper, apple cider vinegar and cayenne. Each of these ingredients provides the best possible extraction for boosting the immunity. This Immunity Booster Shots Recipe has everything you need to raise that immune system and fight off illnesses during sick season! Let’s look at what these ingredients have actually got.
- Honey - Rich in antioxidants and is often used to soothe sore throats. It adds a natural sweetness to the drink.
- Lemon juice - High in vitamin C and can help to support heart and digestive health.
- Orange juice - Naturally high in vitamin C, folate and potassium. A great source of antioxidants.
- Garlic - Reduces the symptoms of a common cold and also known to boost the function of the immune system.
- Ginger - It is a traditional and alternative medicine. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the common cold and other illnesses.
- Cayenne - It has many health benefits that is a result of the active component, capsaicin. It can boost metabolism and lower blood pressure.
- Turmeric - It is a great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Black Pepper - It is used to activate the curcumin in the turmeric.
- Apple Cider Vinegar - It can kill harmful bacteria.
Preparation Time : 5 mins
Servings - 1
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Navel orange juice - 1 tablespoon
- Garlic minced - 1-2 cloves
- Fresh ginger (grated) - 1 teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric - 1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Organic apple cider vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Hot water - 1 tablespoon
- Take a glass and add Honey, Hot Water, Orange Juice, Lemon Juice, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Sea salt, Turmeric, Black Pepper and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Now add grated fresh ginger and minced garlic.
- Then you just stir in everything and drink!
Storing: This recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for 2-3 days.