How To Bake A Keto Christmas Cake
The festive season is here again, knocking our doors with the Christmas bells and the hopes of a great new year ahead. Have you been on a Keto diet lately/ are still on it and loving the phase of Ketosis and deep down missing your favorite cakes, doughnuts and chocolates? Well, diet food is not meant to be bland, tasteless, all green. Are you thinking of having a cheat day this New Year's Eve because you can't stay on the diet and enjoy your favorite foods? This is a big myth. With us by your side, you can still be on diet and take a big bite of your favorite chocolate cake of all time.
We have brought to you the recipe of this yummy Ketogenic cake which syncs perfectly with your diet and lets you go chocolatey with Ketosis. Not sure about the carbs and the flour? This cake is made ultra low carb almond flour and a stevia rich sweetener and chocolate which will give you the authentic and real taste of the chocolate cake you had before the dieting days. Starving will take you nowhere, try this recipe now and thank us later.
Recipe Of Keto Chocolate CakeThis cake is made up of very minimal yet tasty and healthy ingredients which you can find under one roof at Wellversed. This cake is a great choice for your social get togethers and birthday parties too. This easy low-carb cake recipe uses almond flour to create this drool-worthy chocolate sensation that will satisfy all of your chocolate cravings. This recipe is suitable for those following a low-carb, Keto, Banting, Atkins, gluten-free, or vegetarian diet.
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder sifted
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Keto Sweetener
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs large
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 100 g Keto Chocolate
- 1/3 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/2 Unsweetened almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 10-inch round cake pan with extra virgin olive oil.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and Keto sweetener and whisk until well combined and lump free.
3. Add melted butter and melted classic chocolate to dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
4. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and almond milk. Using a spoon or an electric mixer, mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Pour into prepared pan and spread to mixture to the edges of the pan until the surface is even.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes or when the cake's surface springs back to a light touch or when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- For an even better taste, you can frost your cake with unsweetened peanut butter or almond butter which will not only add to the taste but to the nutritional value of your Keto Cake.
- Apart from being absolutely Keto friendly this cake is also 100% vegan and gluten free so you can munch on your cake without any possible worries.
THE BOTTOM LINE