Oliveto Mint Olive Leaf Skin Cleanser Tea - Pack Of 20 Bags
Rated 3.5/5 based on 11 customer reviews

Oliveto Mint Olive Leaf Skin Cleanser Tea - Pack Of 20 Bags

Available: In Stock
Rs. 799.00
Image
Oliveto Olive Leaf Tea not only provides premium taste but also rejuvenates and heals in many ways. Olive leaf tea has many inherent medical and antioxidant properties, that boost the immune system and provide a shield against many ailments. The benefits of olives in humans are proven facts since ancient times. Oliveto brings all those benefits curated and packaged in tea bags. Oliveto India LLP is a leading manufacturer of olive leaf tea based in Rajasthan, India. Committed to following ethical and organic farming standards, they also help to market the supreme quality products of other tea & herbs growers in the region through their eCommerce website.
 
  • A perfect constitution of real Olive leaves
  • Rich & authentic taste
  • Zero caffeine
  • No added flavor
  • Rich in oleuropein
  • Presence of phenols for better immunity
  • Rich in calcium
  • Refreshing aroma


Ingredients: 80% Olive leaves, 20% Mint leaves

Directions:
1. Place a bag of Oliveto - olive leaf tea in a cup.
2. Add 200ml boiling water. Steep for 2-4 minutes.
3. Stir well, remove the tea bag and serve hot.
4. Sit back and enjoy every sip of our olive tea!


Oliveto Olive Leaf Tea not only provides premium taste but also rejuvenates and heals in many ways. Olive leaf tea has many inherent medical and antioxidant properties, that boost the immune system and provide a shield against many ailments. The benefits of olives in humans are proven facts since ancient times. Oliveto brings all those benefits curated and packaged in tea bags. Oliveto India LLP is a leading manufacturer of olive leaf tea based in Rajasthan, India. Committed to following ethical and organic farming standards, they also help to market the supreme quality products of other tea & herbs growers in the region through their eCommerce website.  
  • A perfect constitution of real Olive leaves
  • Rich & authentic taste
  • Zero caffeine
  • No added flavor
  • Rich in oleuropein
  • Presence of phenols for better immunity
  • Rich in calcium
  • Refreshing aroma


Ingredients: 80% Olive leaves, 20% Mint leaves

Directions:
1. Place a bag of Oliveto - olive leaf tea in a cup.
2. Add 200ml boiling water. Steep for 2-4 minutes.
3. Stir well, remove the tea bag and serve hot.
4. Sit back and enjoy every sip of our olive tea!